Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hi Daddy





These pictures were taken by request. As in Sierra was playing and informed me that I should take her picture, because Daddy wants to see her playing. As soon as I was ready to take the picture, she would smile, wave, and say "Hi Daddy". Then she needed to assist with review and informed me which pictures Daddy would like. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. At least that's the reason I'm giving for my big sappy tears.
The helmet is a new bike helmet to take into school. It came with elbow and knee pads. She had to try them out. Notice the socks. Yes, those are the little socks that are 0-6 months. One of the games that she was playing was to pull out socks. She put them on herself.

1 comment:

Tia Tobi said...

OMG!! Could she look any cuter in her lil socks, knee pads, helmet and goofy smile??!! I love it! It sucks that Chris is outta town but I like it because you poSt SO much more often!!